[Loch-soilleir] Register with "Loch Soilleir" for GW request for information

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 19:40:02 PST 2014

Hello everyone!
Have you registered for Gulf Wars yet?  The deadline is February 18th.
Camping with Loch Soilleir?  Please make sure you put "Loch Soilleir" as the group you are camping with.
Please DO NOT say anything like Loch/Stargte..coastal ect.  We get more land if we are all in the same group. LOCH SOILLEIR :)  I after E.

No kidding, we have registered 6 people so far.  Loch Soilleir, Barony of Loch Soilleir, Ansteorran Coastal and ummm...not our Kingdom.

Sometimes mistakes happen so please send me the information of everyone that is registered, kids too. Land is allotted per person.  Since I am going "early on" to help with the common areas. I would like to be able to double check what the kingdom gives us early.
If anyone has any questions please feel free to email.

Thank you!
Maggie

Each Modern Name
Each SCA Name