[Loch-soilleir] Awesome Demo Day!

Michelle Meyer crowpixie at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 19:11:10 PST 2014

To a great team,

Andrew, Brian, Bryce, Brylce, Canstancia, Ciarnat, Davy, Delphina, Fedelm, Felipe, Genevieve, George, Helen, Iacobs, Joachim, Joseph, Leif, Lessa, Madog, Maggie, Marcus, Modius, Narkissa, Neisha, Pippa, Quinton, Solia, Tristan, those who didn’t sign in (and I accidentally missed - sorry!), those whose names I spelled wrong (sorry!), and those who also supported this event.

As my people say... YOU ROCK THE PARTY!  This is why:

Each of you…
Brought your game to this event
Showed ownership and pride to your personal demo areas and our area as a whole
Were friendly and welcoming to each guest
Were eager to share what you know and what you feel passionate about
Reached out to the other history groups at the event
Supported your fellow scadians, jumping in and being flexible where needed

It was a joy to be a part of your team.

Thank you for inspiring me to be proud to be part of the SCA.

- Lady Michelle