[Loch-soilleir] LPT workers sign-up

Donald Halter donaldhalter at att.net
Tue Jul 29 21:30:17 PDT 2014

Ebie and I are both going to be out of town for the next meeting. I have created a Google doc for Laurels Prize Tourney work sign-up.  Please consider taking a shift.  You can both work and display, Ebie and I will both have displays set up.
Please do not alter any times or remove someone's name from the list.

Thank you for your help and I look forward to working with you at LPT.

We will have at least one work day before LPT yet to be determined please keep a look out for the date and time.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vc9MtaArp9pc9tmMIaz6pwcsFPakHVAkcJNLLOvNok4/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for your help and I look forward to working with you at LPT.

Hennessey