[Loch-soilleir] brewer's guild is nigh

GILSON, MATTHEW W. (JSC-DI431) matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Sat Jun 7 17:08:03 PDT 2014

It's that time again!  This coming Friday brewer's guild will meet at Madog's house.  Doors open at 6pm.

I will be bottling a mead and kegging a beer if you want to see what the end of the process looks like; that also means there will be plenty of burners available if you want to get started on a batch.  Let me know if you want to and we can talk ingredients etc.

As always, eail if you have any questions.  The shield and the sea serpent will be out front to find the place, or email for directions.

Cheers,
Madog