[Loch-soilleir] reminder - brewer's guild tonight

GILSON, MATTHEW W. (JSC-DI431) matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Fri Jun 13 08:22:05 PDT 2014

Guild tonight at Madog's - doors open at 6pm.

Daytripping to King's College - get a head start on the brewing track tonight!  We'll think up some intelligent sounding questions for you to stump the instructors with!

I'll be doing bottling and kegging, as well as probably starting a batch of braggot (mead/beer crossover) - there's space on the stove for anyone who wants to start something.

Email if you need directions, or have any questions about starting a batch.

Cheers,
Madog

Matt Gilson
DI43/Station Spartan Instructor Group