[Loch-soilleir] March 2014 Serpent's Tale & Challenge

loch.chronicler loch.chronicler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 20:56:07 PST 2014

I have just sent out the March 2014 Serpent's Tale.  If you didn't get it &
want it, e-mail me at loch.chronicler at gmail.com & I'll make that happen!

Also, as Baronial Chronicler and a student of rapier combat, I have a
challenge for many in the Barony:

I challenge all students of the arts martial in the Barony, whether sword,
rapier, lance, or bow, to compose an article along the lines of what makes
an ideal Knight/White Scarf/Arc d'Ord/Lancer, what the White Scarf/Arc
d'Or/Golden Lance/Chivalry means to you, or why you want to join one (or
more) of these orders.  These are important things to consider and all
serious students of the arts martial should put thought into these topics.

I'm putting my money where my mouth is & I have the first part of my
article included in this copy of the newsletter.  Part Two will be included
next month.

Please compose your article and send it to me at
loch.chronicler at gmail.comalong with the release form available at
http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleaseCreativeFillable.pdf.

Brian
--