[Loch-soilleir] Loch Soilleir & Stargate Co-Baronial Equestrian Championship (plus much, much more!)

Elena Wyth elenawyth at gmail.com
Thu May 1 08:17:32 PDT 2014

Happy New Year! On behalf of the Baronies of Loch Soilleir and Stargate, I
would love to remind you that this weekend we will be holding our
co-Baronial Equestrian Championships! We will also be hosting a rapier
tournament and practice (get one last weekend of practice in before Queen's
Champion!) a chivalric tournament, archery shoot and A&S display (with
populace vote competition)!

Please join us! Whether it's a day trip or camping, we invite you (and your
leashed pets) to join us for what should be a wonderful weekend. You can
find more information at our website
http://loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/LochBaronial.htm<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Floch-soilleir.ansteorra.org%2FLochBaronial.htm&h=DAQGmHmnU&enc=AZMosk85Pg8BDImjmfOdQXQGNDtFy_cPQM0bZ652JJqCNLIxNnC_O5U9LD5USaxMHjmQPAmWpfYkMS5oSqVr1KPO1_MbPjsyL6ahmslFVjtQnXNdhB1pVCu38mle_jP_ejohZ9CFpD5mxZwyR8bvR6alZHTI4k4qTgccBdAsB0gtDA&s=1>
or
the facebook event
page<https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/833418376673973/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular>
.

*Saturday Schedule *

8:00 AM - Gate Opens

9:30 AM - Morning Court

10:00ish Equestrian Baronaial Championships

   - Company of St. Ignatius Rapier tournament and practice,
   - Baron Cael's No Pressure Chivalric Tournament
   - Lord Davy's Archery Shoot

11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Arts and Sciences Display and Populace Vote Contest.

5:00 PM - Closing Court

6:00 PM - Feast: Stargate will be coordinating feast this event. Our
menu is: Rare beasty on a bun (hamburgers) and wurst (hot dogs), sides and
fixin's, plus desert. Perfect for a laid back spring day with excellent
company.

Elena Wyth