[Loch-soilleir] brewer's guild this Friday

GILSON, MATTHEW W. (JSC-DI431) matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Mon May 5 11:36:12 PDT 2014

(If someone would be kind enough to cross-post this to the Book of Countenances, it'd be appreciated, and it'd earn you a free drink at guild.  OK, so all drinks are free at guild...)

The Loch Brewer's Guild will be meeting this Friday, May 9, at Madog's house, starting at 6pm.

Come on out if you want to brew, learn how to brew, or just hang out and taste the wares of other's efforts.  I'll be making a Scottish Ale using the BIAB (Brew In A Bag) method.

*         Q: What's Brew In A Bag?

o   A: It's an easy way to get into all grain brewing (versus extract)

*         Q: What's all grain?  What's extract?

o   A: Come to Guild to find out!  (hint, it's kind of like comparing French press coffee to instant)

RSVP (via email, not Facebook...) if you're coming so I'll have enough chairs and clean glasses.
If you want to brew something let me know; we'll make sure the materials, burner space etc are all on hand.
Email if you need directions, or just look for the Loch Serpent out front.

Cheers!

Madog

Matt Gilson
DI43/Station Spartan Instructor Group