[Loch-soilleir] New member

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Mon May 12 10:03:38 PDT 2014

Welcome to the Loch and to Houston.  What things are you interested in
doing?  Archery is usually held on the first and third Sundays unless it's
raining or has rained and the field is too wet. Fighter practice is held on
Tuesday evenings (again weather permitting).  And A&S is happening just
about everywhere...smile.

Delphina