[Loch-soilleir] New member

Elena Wyth elenawyth at gmail.com
Mon May 12 10:45:03 PDT 2014

A&S = Arts and Sciences. Everything from brewing and cooking, calligraphy
and painting, to weaving and woodwork. A&S has a rather large umbrella and
offers opportunities to learn and share many different skills from various
periods and regions.

Currently, (off the top of my head, so not an inclusive list) we have
guilds for:
Calligraphy and Illumination - meets Mondays near NASA 7-9ish PM
Fiber Arts - 2nd and 4th Sundays, 2-4PM
Armoring (on hiatus due to work schedule)
Brewing - Friday after Populace, which is the first Tuesday of the month
A&S Nights - meeting time is currently in transition, was 2nd Fridays

I've just taken over the position of Minister of Arts and Sciences, so I'm
getting my bearings and working on getting some classes together. If there
is something period you know and would like to teach (or have always wanted
to learn) please let me know!

Elena Wyth