[Loch-soilleir] How about being a Herald?

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 15:26:19 PDT 2014

I've been Herald for almost two years now and it's time to share the fun.  Please consider taking this office.  It is a great  first office.  It can be done from a computer at home. There are several Facebook groups that give wonderful support, We have a new regional who offers help all the time.  There is a quarterly report that has 4 yes no questions.

We are blessed with wonderful Court Heralds.  So, you don't have to do that unless you want.

Please let me know if you are interested in applying.

Thank you,
Maggie