[Loch-soilleir] Herald no more

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 07:52:33 PDT 2014

It's been two years and I am giving up the Heralds position at populace.
Over the next few days I'm straightening up the files.  If I have promised you something and I didn't complete it please send me a note.
I've got Diego Fortuna and Alairc Cain to send.
There are two submissions that require submitters decisions or work.
If you are in submission I'm happy to help you find how to follow it up after this,  I will not  be doing any more submissions, but, I can tell you how.
Thanks,
Maggie