[Loch-soilleir] War of the Rams ( or BAM)

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 18:38:02 PST 2014

 I have just talked to Michael of Gravesend.  He would like to camp with the Loch this year at War of the Rams (or BAM).  He would also like to cook fried Turkey for Saturday night dinner.  He is willing to furnish the turkeys but we would need to get together for the side dishes.  Also, I have been given a request for beef barley soup, so I am thinking that I will cook up a pot for Saturday lunch, if there are no objections.
Who is coordinating camping?  Do you need tent dimensions?
(Please remember that not all of us are on Facebook.)
William