[Loch-soilleir] Tell me about your A&S!

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Tue Nov 25 14:02:49 PST 2014

most everything I'm working on is mundane.  I finished a pair of socks for my grandson, I discovered the Tunisian stitch (crochet) and am churning out potholders for family and friends.  I made a jerkin for Quinton ( that could be seen on him at BAM) and have a doublet and several pair of pants to finish for him.  I will be adding an applique of the artisan's badge to the Ravensfort artisan's cloak.

Kathy Cofrin
Baroness Katya

Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines!