[Loch-soilleir] wanted: old loch newsletters!

Elena Wyth elenawyth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 07:50:19 PST 2014

Thank you, your Excellency! I'll reach out today after work.

The link for the Loch and Dam dropbox folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqufui4bnwbpbgg/AAD6yM1MOZLtZA-YV9I6tDX8a?dl=0

The link for the Serpent's Tale dropbox folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gb6wah8p0uc5og9/AABokL0_6Gz0w0miCttdheERa?dl=0

If you have saved any electronic copies of newsletters, I'd love to add
those as well!

In service,
Lady Elena