[Loch-soilleir] Demo Opportunity

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:08:03 PDT 2014

*Demo Opportunity*

Date: Nov. 1st

Time: 10:00 - 2:00

Place: Early Childhood Center 401 Glenmore | Pasadena, TX 77503

Reason: Fall Festival Scholarship Fundraiser for former Deepwater students

We are looking for artisans who would like to demo/display their arts and
sciences for our students and families.  There are 4 schools in the
Deepwater complex (Pre-K through 8th grade).  The only thing that my
principal asked was that there be no weapons of any kind (even wooden ones)
in the displays please.

There are many other activities going on as well: pumpkin pictures, a yard
sale, different booths for food and drinks, a cake walk, bouncy games, face
painting, etc.  All of these will cost money (it's a fundraiser after all)
but you are welcome to bring your own drinks if you like.

We have a space inside the Early Childhood Center but I'm not clear about
the chairs and tables so would ask that you bring your own.

I'm going to bring bobbin lace and I would really like to see some weaving,
lucet, illumination, spinning, knitting, embroidery, metal work, basketry,
button making, ME dance (let me know so I can bring my iPod doc over from
my school), European dance (if we can get anyone together and/or anyone
wants to teach the simpler dances), bardic, instruments, glass bead making,
cooking, leather work, sewing, and anything that you might like to share.

Please let me know if you are interested in a great day for a great cause.

I remain,

Mistress Delphina