[Loch-soilleir] Collecting items for the newsletter

Elena Wyth elenawyth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 11:05:57 PDT 2014

Hello All!

I'm starting to work on this month's newsletter - so I'm sending out the
call early for info! Did you see an awesome article on something Loch or
SCA related? Want to give some word fame? Have a fantastic photo that you
would love to see in the newsletter? Perhaps you've got an activity planned
for the near future you'd like to advertise. Please let me know and send
that information my way (and copy the official chronicler email):
loch.chronicler at gmail.com and elena.wyth at gmail.com. Thanks! I ask that all
submissions be received no later than September 25th for inclusion in this
month's newsletter.

And remember! Applications for the position of Chronicler are open now!

Lady Elena Wyth
elena.wyth at gmail.com