[Loch-soilleir] May Serpent's Tale released!

Chronicler of Loch Soilleir chronicler at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Fri May 8 12:30:33 PDT 2015

We have 70 people on the mailing list for the newsletter - are you missing
out?! We've just released the May edition of the Serpent's Tale - your
go-to for news about the Barony, Kingdom and Known World!

April went quick as a flash as the Barony prepared for Coastal Grand
Baronial. Because we chose our new champions (and new champions were chosen
for Stargate, Raven's Fort and Bordermarch as well!) we decided to hold
this edition a few days so we could fill everyone in as soon as possible.

Also included in this edition are new want ads, Lord Marcus' latest article
on Roman technology, the solution to Master Aodhan's final word search,
information on the Silk Sisters, the baronial champions, and more! We've
also got information on the peerage oath the premier members of the Order
of Defense of Ansteorra took, and a listing of all those who have been made
or put on vigil for the new order throughout the Known World. There are a
few more kingdom and local announcements - so make sure to check this issue
out!

This newsletter gets better and better - and it's because of the
contributions and ideas from YOU! the populace. I'm always looking for new
articles, ideas, photos, etc., to include in the newsletter. If you have an
idea for something that would fit in the next issue - please let me know!
Shoot me an email atchronicler at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org. If you do (or
don't) care for something (formatting, articles, etc) I'd love your input
on that as well.

If you're not on the mailing list, or didn't receive this edition and want
to rectify that error - send me an email and I'll get you fixed up!

--
Lady Elena Wyth
Chronicler, Loch Soilleir