[Loch-soilleir] Contact Page in the Newsletter

Chronicler of Loch Soilleir chronicler at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 28 08:36:45 PDT 2016

Greetings all! Due to some new regulations regarding how email contacts are
displayed in the newsletter, I'm creating a Baronial Contact Page. On this
page I'd I'd like to list all Officers, Deputies, Guild Leaders, etc., etc.

SO! If you have (or are) a deputy, please let me know! If you are a guild
leader and would like to update your information - now is a good time to
let me know!

If you've been hosting weekly/monthly gatherings, and would like to be
added to the calendar, let me know!

As a note, the newsletter will be published on May 10th, so that we can
capture the amazingness of Co-Baronials, so I ask that you get this
information to me (personal email or reply here) by May 5th. Thank you so
much!

--
Lady Elena Wyth
Chronicler, Loch Soilleir