[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War food group

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Tue Mar 8 16:09:27 PST 2016

I can't type on the doc.  Please add me for breakfast on Monday and Friday.
 Kathy Cofrin, Baroness Katya,
 Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines!

    On Tuesday, March 8, 2016 12:17 PM, Elena Wyth <elenawyth at gmail.com> wrote:

 Today is the last day to sign up for the Gulf Wars food group. I will be
shopping tomorrow and will have a cost per meal by tomorrow evening. It
should come out to about $5-6 per meal.

Please sign up for a shift if you have not done so already. We have the
main cooks for each meal but need help in the kitchen for prep work nothing
difficult.
***If you don't sign up for a shift by Sunday I will assign you to one
Monday morning. I will be onsite with the list Sunday night.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vTBt_GUNC1JPDF4es4S5NULo6GZ2n99yOFMC1ODBMGM/mobilebasic?pli=1

In service
Hennessey