[Loch-soilleir] Harvey

Baroness of Loch Soilleir baroness at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 29 17:03:14 PDT 2017

I'm so thankful that all our family, because that is what we are, are
safe.  I am thankful for Facebook, it helped us stay in contact, cry
together, laugh together, comfort each other, and go numb together because
you have just run out of emotions.  It has been a crazy emotional roller
coaster for 5 days. As Harvey leaves our area, finally, it's time to band
together.  Several members of our SCA family have had damage to their
homes.  It is important that we get all the wet out before mold and mildew
set in.  Krag and I will be coordinating work groups to go in and help as
needed both in and around our Barony.  If you are in need of assistance
please email us baron at loch-soilleir.org and baroness at loch-soilleir.org or
message us on Facebook.  Please accept the help, don't try to do it alone.
We are here for you, we are all in this together! Let us know the extent of
damage, it doesn't have to be detailed but we need enough info to make sure
we have enough supplies once we get started. We will prioritize based on
need and ability to reach you.
Any able to help with clean-up contact us and let us know when you are
available to help, if you know, if you don't know, just say if possible.
What type of work you can do, manual labor or support (water, food, supply
runs) or both.  I am going to create an event in our group so it's easier
to for those involved to see what is going on and when.

In service,
Krag and Hennessey
Baron and Baroness of Loch Soilleir
--