[Loch-soilleir] Loch Brewer's Guild

Matt Gilson madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 17:17:09 PDT 2017

After a long hiatus, it's time for the Loch Brewer's Guild to meet again.

Location:  Madog's house, 1119 Laurel Valley Dr., 77062

Date: Friday, June 23

Time: I'll start brewing at 6:00, but come when you can

As always, taster's guild meets concurrently.  😊 If you want to brew something, please RSVP (via email or phone) so I can make sure we have burner space and supplies.  I have some loaner gear available, and also a couple carboy kits available for sale as I've been rotating my rig.  I'll likely be doing a fig mead since the tree is in full production right now.

Any questions, email madogofglastonbury<at>hotmail.com or call 832-77one-8392.

If someone could post this for me on the Facebook page I'd appreciate it.

Cheers!

Madog