[Loch-soilleir] Brewer's Guild Friday

Matt Gilson madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 18:46:57 PST 2017

It’s time to Bottle for BAM!  Or Rack for Rams.  Or Brew for BRAM.  Anyway, Brewer’s Guild will meet this Friday at Madog’s house. If you have a batch you want to start (or finish) let me know so we can make sure we have enough burners/pots/bottles available.  If not, well, Taster’s Guild always meets concurrently.  Feel free to just stop by and share.  We’ll run from 6:00-10:00.  If someone can post this on Facebook for me, I’d appreciate it, but email RSVPs would also be appreciated, since I’m not on Facebook.

1119 Laurel Valley Dr, Houston 77062
832-771-8392
madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com<mailto:madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com>

Cheers,