[Loch-soilleir] Loch Soilleir Populace Notes (9/5/2017)

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 11:00:38 PDT 2017

Populace was last night. Here are my notes from the condensed meeting.

Come to Order
Nobility’s Words - Their Excellencies Krag & Hennessey (Welcoming, etc.)
Officer Reports

   - Seneschal (Master Brian) - Latest pop counts show we are healthy, but
   still bring a friend!
   - Exchequer (HL Maggie) -We have money [seeking deputy]
   - Herald (Alan) - We have heraldry
   - Chronicler (HL Bia) - Submit stuff for the newsletter
   - Hospitaler (Lord Marcus) - Open for apps
   - Webminister (Lord Yuuki) - seeking deputy to take over
   - Marshals
   - Rapier (Lord Diego) - We have 2 practices
   - Armored (Sir Oliver) - We have practice
   - Missile (Lord Marcus) - Keep your eyes peeled for updates
   - MoAS (Margarita)
   - Scribal Guild (Baroness Katya) - Every 2nd Monday
   - Armoring/Smithing Guild (Master Krag)
   - Middle Eastern Dance Guild (HL Bia) - Looking for a Location
   - Fiber Arts Guild (Baroness Hennessey) - Weaving the 2nd & 4th Sunday
   afternoons in September
   - A&S Nights (Lord Marcus) - Watch for posts
   - Brewer’s Guild (Centurion Madog) -Look out for September updates
   - Westside Weavers (HL Bia) - Keep your eyes peeled
   - Ansteorran Lace Guild

Upcoming Baronial Events

   - Update on Fall event (Serpent’s Symposium)
   - November 4th 2017 at Clear Lake Presbyterian
   - HL Bia is steward
   - Bardic & A&S Champions chosen & classes of all forms.
   - Sing up to teach with Bia
   - Loch Yule
   - Date: Sunday, December 17
   - Site: Santa Fe Community Building
   - If interested in Steward, contact Nobility and/or Seneschal

Event Calendar

   - Laurel’s Prize Tourney is this Saturday, September 9th, hosted by
   Hellsgate in Temple, Texas. Great event for artisans to show a variety of
   works & get feedback. Laurel Circle. Brian is sitting vigil & being
   elevated to the Pelican.
   - Raven’s Fort Defender of the Fort is September 15-17 in Huntsville.
   They will choose all of their champions.
   - Mooneschadowe’s Triumphe of the Eclipse is September 15-17 in
   Cleveland, OK. They will choose all champions but A&S. MOD & Golden Lance
   Circles.
   - Big Trouble in Little Ffynnon Gath on September 22-24 (San Marcos
   area). Melees.
   - Bryn Gwlad Baronial on September 29-October 1 (Austin area). Variety
   of Marshal & A&S activities. They will choose their marshal champions. Loch
   Soilleir will dominate with extreme prejudice.
   - Gate’s Edge is hosting their champions event on October 6-8. More info
   to come.
   - Coronation will be hosted by the Barony of Elfsea on October 14. New
   crown installed.
   - Bjornsborg will host Chaos in Constantinople on October 20-22 in San
   Antonio.
   - Seawinds Defender is on October 27-29 in Seguin. Come support our good
   friends! All marshal champions, as well as A&S, bardic, & gustatory
   champions will be selected

Nobility’s Closing Words - Their Excellencies Krag & Hennessey

   - Baronial Pavilion - Harvey didn’t help get the pavilion done. Be on
   the lookout for rescheduled work days.

Adjourn

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>