[Loch-soilleir] Serpent's Symposium 8/25/18 Call for Classes

Elena Wyth elenawyth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:14:07 PDT 2018

 Greetings Ansteorra!

The Barony of Loch Soilleir will be hosting their second Serpent's
Symposium August 25th, 2018 at Clear Lake Presbyterian Church, 1511 El
Dorado Blvd, Houston, Texas 77062. We are seeking teachers in all
areas for this
coastal collegiate event!

If you are interested in teaching, please complete the form here:
https://goo.gl/forms/TyxOntVezBaqdKt03

We ask that you please submit your interest to teach no later than August
13th, so that we can finalize the schedule with plenty of time for folks to
plot out their day.

If you have any questions about the event, please shoot me an email (
elenawyth at gmail.com) or contact or Event Steward Lord Alan Wemyss (
lordalanwemyss at gmail.com).

Please also see our website for more details and a list of current classes:
https://ansteorra.org/loch-soilleir/loch-events/serpents-symposium/

In Service,
HL Elena Wyth