[Loch-soilleir] 2018-06-05 Populace Notes

Seneschal of Loch Soilleir seneschal at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 14 09:05:05 PDT 2018

Sorry for the delay.  As always, any inaccuracies are my own.

Barony of Loch Soilleir Populace Agenda (2018-06-05)
Come to Order
Nobility’s Words - Their Excellencies Krag & Hennessey (Welcoming, etc.)
Officer Reports

   - Exchequer (HL Maggie) - We got about $400 from the Stargate event and
   about $700 from the May event.
   - Herald (Alan) - Some stuff got returned, other stuff passed. More on
   the way.
   - Chronicler (HL Bia) - Get newsletter submissions in by the 15
   - Hospitaler (Lady Constantia)
   - Webminister (HL Elena)
   - Marshals
   - Armored (Sir Oliver) - Practice on Tuesday at Centennial Park at 7.
   Occasional Thursday practice - watch FB
   - Rapier (Don Diego) - Tuesdays at Centennial Park in Pearland and
   Wednesdays at Walter Hall Park in League City. Both at 7. Come out & play!
   - Missile - Practice in Alvin at Christian Church, 1st & 3td Sat, 9-11a.
   Trying to get more loaner gear, sao be on the lookout for more fundraisers.
   Thanks to HL Padraic in Stargate for donating 4 ground quivers!

MoAS (Lady Margarita)

   - Armoring/Smithing Guild (Master Krag) - Hiatus pending moving
   - Fiber Arts Guild (Baroness Hennessey) - Hiatus pending moving
   - Brewers (Centurion Madog) - Watch the list
   - Lace Guild (Mistress Delphina) - 7/7, 8/4, 9/1, 10/6, 11/3, 12/8. Also
   hosts other A&S activities. 10:30-2:00, 1st Saturday of the month

Seneschal (Master Brian) - Officers: Get reports in by the 6th of the
month. Invite folks out!
Old Business

   - May Co-Baronial - We made money. There was some interest from the
   community; many from all over the kingdom came to the event. It went well!
   Thanks Rhi!

Upcoming Baronial Events

   - Serpent’s Symposium II: The Return
   - Need Steward - Apps due 6/15
   - Class event - Elena class coordinator
   - We’d like to publish the schedule well in advance of the event. Please
   submit classes by 7/15.
   - A&S and Bardic Champions chosen
   - Site at the Clear Lake Presbyterian Church
   - Kingdom event bids
   - Consider Kingdom A&S in February

Event Calendar

   - June 9th - King’s College in Ardmore, OK. Many classes on A&S and
   other topics.
   - July 14th - Crown Tournament in Wimberley, TX. Chivalry Circle.
   - July 21st - Roundtable in Denton. Warranting classes & officer
   meetings. Come see how the sausage is made.

Nobility’s Closing Words - Their Excellencies Krag & Hennessey
Looking at Kill & Grill/Revel in the Park on July 7th. Less demo, more
hangout. Suggest locations or alternate/additional dates to Their
Excellencies.
Adjourn
--
In Service,