[Loch-soilleir] Loch Yule

Baroness of Loch Soilleir baroness at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 19 07:13:20 PST 2018

Loch Yule will be Dec 15 10-6 In Santa Fe Texas at the Thelma Weber
Community Center. 14304 Beriton St Santa Fe, Tx 77517

Join us for our annual Loch Yule Revel

The revel is free, we have a pot-luck dinner. Hats (anyone who has a
coronet) bring meat everyone else bring sides (we have lots of meat).

Theme will be a Nordic Celebration of Yule.

We will have Julebukking mask and costume competition.

 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julebukking

If you would like to be one of our Yule Lads please contact the event
autocrat Lord Alan. We will have a list of Yule lads and the populace shall
try and discover which lad each is trying to portray.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule_Lads

If you wish to sponsor a game contact our autocrat or post below. Games can
be set up and left with instructions on how to play or be interactive and
given a time to be played.

We will have a dessert competition. Always a lot of fun. Extra
considerations given to sticking to the theme of the day.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Krag and Hennessey
--
Hennessey O'Donoghue