[Loch-soilleir] Ruby Anniversary Gate Shifts

Roland Snyder waypt1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 10:10:47 PDT 2019

 Brian,
I signed up for Friday 8-10 PM with Katya. Is Gate actually going to be open Friday night? If so, the Facebook page doesn't mention it.

Site is open from 5PM Friday until 12PM Sunday.
Gate is open 8AM-2PM on Saturday.
If gate is going to be open Friday night, are all slots now filled (including my shift)?
Roland