[Loch-soilleir] Reminder Fighter Practice Has Moved

Baroness of Loch Soilleir baroness at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 13 07:47:11 PDT 2019

>From our friendly neighborhood marshall

This is a reminder to all my friends that the offical Loch fighter practice
has moved to Walter Hall park,

807 SH 3 N, League City, Texas 77573

Start time is around 7pm and we have both chiv and rapier practice at the
new park.

So, Tuesdays every week at 7 at Walter Hall Park for Loch fighter practice.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Today, August 13th, there is a heat advisory. It will be triple digit heat.
Please drink water today and bring water with you to practice. If you are
not feeling well or extreme heat would effect your health, dont show today.
I love your commitment but I don't want anyone to have a medical emergency.

* populous is held on the first tuesday of the month and I , Crowley, will
be attending populous, that doesn't mean you cant practice but it does mean
you need a marshall.

--
Hennessey O'Donoghue
Baroness of Loch Soilleir