[Loch-soilleir] MoAS Deputy

Jay schnuder at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 17:07:51 PST 2019

Glad to be aboard, I hope to bring my interest and experience in the arts and sciences including sewing/tailoring, vocal music, and science/medical history to our group. For those who don’t know me I’ve been an SCA member for nearly 20 years, though only the last 5 have been in Ansteorra, having moved here for a contractor job at NASA JSC, prior to that I was in the East Kingdom.

I’ve helped run events, taught classes at large events including Pennsic War, and served as a chirurgeon. All my awards in the SCA are local or are otherwise non-title baring, so no need for fancy titles. For those interested, my persona is merchant (cloth and clothing trade) and scholar in Renaissance Venice of Greek heritage, though I don’t limit my interest to those times or regions at all.

If you need to reach me my e-mail is schnuder at gmail.com <mailto:schnuder at gmail.com>, my mobile phone is 516-697-1167. For SCA related things it is likely easiest to reach me on Facebook Messenger https://www.facebook.com/jschneiderman <https://www.facebook.com/jschneiderman>

Yours In Service,
Dmitri Satore (Diminutive of Greek Dimitrius meaning “of Demeter”; Italian occupational name for Stitcher/Tailor)
mka Jason Schneiderman