[Loch-soilleir] Gulf Wars Information

Baroness of Loch Soilleir baroness at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 24 15:18:56 PST 2019

Pre-registration for discounted site ends 1/31 (one week from today.) You
have until 02/15 to register online and pay with PayPal but will be charged
the at the door price starting 2/01/19

If you know your going but don't know what date your going to arrive or
don't quite have all the funds you can pre-register for the last weekend
only and pay the difference at the door. The amount of land we get depends
on the number of people registered regardless of the day they arrive.
Once you have registered please fill out the google doc so we can map our
camp.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OMWXlm5qziCvm5YRtffQdo8r1fgr9sfPGWBkXI1l3SE/edit?fbclid=IwAR1UTf0Qb-euqFo01uL_QwL6BBkFXFvrzJlflbu_qCgGbmNhUMTyBUM5quM#gid=587814474
More information on the food plan will be coming soon.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at war!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/287039455342216/

--
Hennessey O'Donoghue
Baroness of Loch Soilleir