[Loch-soilleir] Populace Notes (2019-07-02)

Chronicler of Loch Soilleir chronicler at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 3 19:50:40 PDT 2019

The Chronicler would like to add to this that the B&B have requested that
upcoming editions of the newsletter include headshots of all of the
officers. If you could please send in a picture of yourself (a high res
selfie is okay) that I can use in future newsletters I would greatly
appreciate it.

If you don't have a good picture of yourself in garb, perhaps you can catch
someone at one of the events this month and get a nice picture taken!

YIS,
Anne