[Loch-soilleir] On-line Populace Meeting for April

Seneschal of Loch Soilleir seneschal at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 5 13:29:27 PDT 2020

Thank you to Her Excellency Hennessy for setting up our on-line Populace
meeting for Tuesday night.
Below is the information she has provided.

*************************

If you would like to join our populace meeting Tuesday night please follow
these steps:
- Register for the event.Registration URL: Welcome! You are invited to join
a meeting: Loch Populace 4/7. After registering, you will receive a
confirmation email about joining the meeting.
<https://us04web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYodO6tpzks6xjguYnZ_OYzjygMnu7Rbw>

Welcome! You are invited to join a meeting: Loch Populace 4/7. After reg...

Join us for our monthly business meeting
<https://us04web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYodO6tpzks6xjguYnZ_OYzjygMnu7Rbw>

When you are entered you will be on mute. Please leave your mic muted
unless you are talking.

--
Hennessey O'Donoghue
Baroness of Loch Soilleir