[Loch-soilleir] New Guidance on SCA Activities through March 30

Seneschal of Loch Soilleir seneschal at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Mon Mar 16 16:50:24 PDT 2020

Based on new information, the Kingdom Seneschal has issued the following
direction.

>From the Kingdom Seneschal:

New CDC guidelines as of today. No gatherings over 10 people for next 14
days. Per this directive, as Kingdom Seneschal, I am cancelling ALL
Official SCA activity in person for the next 2 weeks. That is until March
30th. No practices, guilds, meetings. This is per Federal Government
guidelings.

This is changing quickly, I am sorry for the short notice. But til Monday,
March 30, please limit official functions to online communication only.

Please feel free to forward as appropriate.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Avery

Kingdom Seneschal
In Service,
Lady Karen Goðreksdottir