[Loch-soilleir] Summer Revel

Baroness of Loch Soilleir baroness at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 20 14:57:34 PDT 2021

Don’t forget tomorrow is our summer revel.
Can’t wait to see everyone.

Please remember per SCA guidelines masks must be worn both inside and out.

The class schedule:

Downstairs room 1
10am Lady in waiting class
11am Medieval style jewelry 101
1pm Veiling
2pm Beginner drumming
3pm SCA group songs and rounds

Upstairs room
11am Inkle weaving
1pm Basic Norse tunic / dress patterning
2pm The medieval pantry

Downstairs room 2
General socializing all day
Charter painting starting at noon

Oustside: Chivalric and Rapier combat are both welcome

Court will be held at 4:15 and a bardic circle will follow court

There is no site fee and garb is optional, but encouraged for evening
court. We have indoor space for classes (please bring your own chairs) and
outdoor space for fighting (popups are welcome). There will not be an
organized feast or potluck, however you are welcome to bring food and
drinks for you and your family.

23019 FM 2100 Rd, Huffman, TX 77336-2678, United States--
Hennessey O'Donoghue
Baroness of Loch Soilleir