[Loch-soilleir] Populace Meeting Notes - 4/5/2022

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 15:46:25 PDT 2022

Apologies for the delay.  Below are the notes for April populace.

Brian,
Deputy Seneschal

*Come to Order*

*Nobility Words*

*Officers:*

*Chron (open)* - Trying to get access to Chronicler email so
Deputy Seneschal can make new ones.  Office is open for apps.

*Webmin* (Elena, acting) - open for apps.  Elena is still updating things.

*Hospitaler* (Brian) - Got several looks at our IG account over Gulf Wars
utilizing the #CoastalGoesToWar, but have not seen new members.  Spoke to
members of an Armored Combat Group about joint ventures.  Pearland may due
a Ren Fest in the future.

*Marshal* -

*Rapier*: (Sicilia) Things going well.  Independence Park at 7 on Thursday.

*Armored*: Had fighters.  People on discord are wondering when we will have
regular fighter practice for chiv.

*Missile:* Need marshal

*A&S *- (Katya) – Gulf Wars

*Exchequer *- (Saereid) – not present

*Seneschal* - (Ebe) – Please help with events

*Upcoming Baronial Events*

   *Squires, Cadets, and Arcarius* - Stargate hosts, but we help.  Meetings
via Zoom on Wednesday.  We need marshals to help and gate workers.  Next
weekend!!!!!!

   *Co-Baronial* – Duke Ulsted is running in charge!  Many hands make light
work – we need gate workers, marshals, set-up/tear down help, and
waterbearing.

*Exciting announcements*

- Congrats to Don Diego, QC, for being announced to join the Order of
Defense.  Details coming soon.  Congrats!!!

- Also, our rapier champion was made a White Scarf.  Congrats Don Santiago!

*Events of Note*

(4-9) Crown in Bjornsborg this weekend

(4-16) Squires & Cadets at Livingston

(5-7) Co-Baronials at Livingston