[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War Camp Sign-Up

Baroness of Loch Soilleir baroness at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 8 18:10:30 PST 2022

Greetings all!  If you are camping with the Coastal Group (Stargate, Loch
Soilleir, Bordermarch, Seawinds), please note:

1. I will be your camp land steward.
I will need you to send me the following info (Email: alden_drake *at*
sbcglobal.net):

a) Names of everyone camping in your household (mundane/SCA)
b) Modern Tent(s) or Period Pavilion(s)
c) Tent/Pavilion sizes (with and without ropes)
d) Home group (I will try to put people together with similar home branches
(i.e., Stargate, Loch Soilleir, Bordermarch, Seawinds), or camping group
(i.e., Three Goats)
e) Arrival Date
f) Cell Phone Number for contact.

2. UPDATE: Please pre-register for GW using your local group.  The
Ansteorran Landcrat and I will compile the list to this Coastal group.  If
you are not from Stargate/Loch/Bordermarch/Seawinds, but want to camp with
us (i.e Three Goats), please use one of those group designations in your
pre-registration.

3. If you have any other land-related questions, please reach out to me via
FB, or email (given in 1. above)

In service,
Baron Alden
--