[Loch-soilleir] 4/29 ‐ Moving storage units

Baron of Loch Soilleir baron at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 24 20:33:21 PDT 2023

EXCITING NEWS!!!!!

With the increased fees of our current storage unit, we need to move
facilities.  We will be moving THIS SATURDAY, April 29.  Please join us at
9 am at the storage unit as we move things from the iStorage in Webster to
CubeSmart in Pearland.
With enough people and vehicles, we can make this happen in one trip.  We
don't have a ton of stuff to move, but some of it is quite bulky.  Please
come lend a hand.

Old Unit: i Storage.  410 Old Galveston Rd, Webster, TX 77598.  Across the
street from Nobi Public House.
New Unit: CubeSmart. 10401 Broadway St, Pearland, TX 77584.  Between
WalMart and Discount Tires.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me.  Thank you!

In Service,
Brian,
Baron