[Loch-soilleir] Serpentine Shenanigans Sunday (12/10/23)

Baron of Loch Soilleir baron at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 4 16:07:13 PST 2023

Greetings all!

We will be attending the Islamic Arts Festival in Spring on Sunday.
Activities begin at 10:30, so we are trying to get there when they open.
It is a free event, though some activities have a fee.  The festival takes
place on Saturday and Sunday, but we are only attending Sunday.  Feel free
to go both days if you can!
As a reminder, this is a house of worship.  While no one will be expected
to take part in any religious ceremony, we ask that everyone be respectful
of the faith and culture.

FB event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1374569433454558

In Service,
Brian