[Loch-soilleir] Coffee & Games- Sunday!

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:11:56 PST 2023

Greetings, Loch Friends!

I am having some issues with the Baron email and the email list, so I'm
sending from my personal email.  Hopefully at least one gets posted!

As discussed at populace, we will be having Serpentine Shenanigans this
weekend!  The plan is to meet at Dunn Brothers coffee in Friendswood on
Sunday and play games!  Bring what games you like.  Her Excellency and I
will bring a few period board games to play, but you can bring whatever
you wish!
We're going to start around 2.  Come and go as you please.

More information: https://www.facebook.com/events/595230448707769

Brian,
Baron