[Loch-soilleir] Loch Populace *LOCATION CHANGE* (1/17/2023)

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 12:19:06 PST 2023

Greetings all,

Populace is next week on January 17 at 7:30 pm.  Due to a scheduling
conflict, for this month only, we are having to change populace locations.
We will be meeting at the West Pearland Library upstairs in the conference
room (there is an elevator).

We have a lot to discuss!  This will be right after the investiture and we
are gearing up for Serpent's Symposium, Gulf Wars, and the spring events.
Please join us to stay on top of all the exciting things we are doing!

An event has been created on Facebook as well:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2270167896490720.

We will be working to have a virtual presence via Google Meets as well.
Please be patient as we work with the new location and new technology.

Elena & I hope to see you there!

In Service,
Brian & Elena
Incoming Nobility