[Loch-soilleir] Giving Thanks

Baron of Loch Soilleir baron at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 23 15:34:15 PST 2023

Greetings all in this day of thanks!

We are so very fortunate to have an amazing populace and extended
populace.  To everyone in the Loch (or those who are Loch by choice), We
would like to say thank you for everything you do and the joy you bring to
this Dream we all share.  We do not exist without you and we are grateful
for the time you choose to share with us, whether at events, practices, A&S
nights, board game days, movie outings, or other shenanigans.  Thank you
for choosing us and making the SCA better.

We love you all,
Brian & Elena