[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War Food Group

M. Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 09:40:07 PST 2024

 Per the countdown timer this morning, 2 months and 2 days until Gulf Wars opens!

I am assuming there will be a Loch food group for War.  I am willing to cook meals and organize the dinners, as I have for the past several years.  However, I have no interest in organizing the breakfasts, the cooking helpers, and the dishwashing crew.
So who is willing to step up and handle this important task (can have deputy/deputies)?  And Their Excellencies Loch do not get to raise their hands as they have too many responsibilities at War.
Please let me know (via email below) who is going to take up this glorious task so I can coordinate dinners and an occasional late-night snack and know who will help organize breakfasts and helpers.
In Service to the Dream
Williamchemistbb3 at yahoo.com