[Loch-soilleir] Gulf Wars Thanks

Baron of Loch Soilleir baron at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 17 20:41:24 PDT 2024

Greetings All

We hope everyone has made it home safely.  I think most people have checked
in.
We have unloaded and dropped off the trailer.  We will put the pavilions up
when the ground is less soft in our yard.  Laundry is going, and going, and
going...
Thank you to Katya & Brenna for being early-on.  Thank you to William,
Lessa, and Hennessey for running the best kitchen in all of Gulf Wars.
Thank you to those who joined HE Elena for procession.  Thanks to everyone
who made Loch & Seawinds camp such a pleasant place.
Whether this was your 30th+ War or your 1st ever, everyone made it special
and made us so proud to be a part of this amazing group.

Brian & Elena,
Baron and Baroness