[Musicians] Christmas Carols

Todd Marsh via Musicians musicians at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 30 09:10:43 PST 2014

This list is for general discussion. So far, most of what I have had to
discuss is organization, but I hope this list will be used to encourage
everyone to do more consort music.

I've had that problem before. Try to find the composer for a piece where
the only lyric is Alleluia. That narrows it down to only a few million
songs.

Where did you hear the one you are looking for?

Llywelyn