[Musicians] Musicians Digest, Vol 4, Issue 3

Liz Gregory via Musicians musicians at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 30 17:38:21 PST 2014

I'll be a Twelfth Night, but don't have anything to bring unless I hunt through boxes for sheet music from church choir.  I can sight read rather well, especially if I have someone else in my ear.  I haven't played my flute in years, so I'm not going to subject you to my re-learning. ;)
   Liz Gregory Graduate Student, STEM Education, UT-Austin
Tel: (512) 765-5432
personal: Elizabeth.Gregory at yahoo.com
business: LizAGregory at gmail.com
school: Liz.Gregory at utexas.edu
|   |

       Get a signature like this:   Click here!