[Musicians] Christmas Carols

Todd Marsh via Musicians musicians at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 16 19:02:15 PST 2014

I have updated the music that we plan to sing at Yule Revels this year
throughout the Kingdom at
http://www.twmarsh.net/music/2014/09/medieval-and-renaissance-christmas-carols/

Is there interest in meeting at Wiesenfeuer on December 13th? I don't
currently have plans to go, but I could be talked into it if a group is
meting there.

Llywelyn