[Musicians] Introductions

Todd Marsh via Musicians musicians at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 10 07:59:51 PDT 2014

Let's get started with introductions. Please let us know who you are and
what you are interested in.

I'm Llywelyn Gruffydd. I sing baritone but I can fake tenor, so that's
what I usually end up singing. I play strings and woodwinds. Lately I've
been practicing on the citole and octave mandolin. I have lots of
instruments that I play occasionally. I'm always looking for a piece to
perform and a group to perform with to give me a reason to practice. I
like to arrange music in Finale, and have done a variety of instrumental
and vocal arrangements.

I was also recently appointed the Kingdom Deputy A&S Minister for Music.
That's why I'm starting this list and trying to organize vocal and
instrumental groups. My goal is to have a common set of music that
people from all over the kingdom have and know. That will make it easier
for us to meet at events and make music together.

Llywelyn