[Musicians] Introductions

Zach Most via Musicians musicians at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 10 17:32:09 PDT 2014

Hi!
  I'm Gaston de Clermont.  I was the kingdom deputy for music and dance a few years back, and principal of the Bryn Gwlad music guild.  My main instruments are recorder, bagpipes, hurdy gurdy, raschpfiefe and ocarina.  I dabble with some other instruments, though my formal training was on trumpet.  I'd like to have an excuse to play sackbut more.  I love to sing, though I don't do it much these days.  Instrumental music was part of why I as made a laurel.
  Gaston