[Musicians] Introductions

Jennifer Smith via Musicians musicians at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 11 14:21:39 PDT 2014

And as a followup to that introduction....

I'm Emma de Fetherstan, another of the Merry Musicians of Mooneschadowe,
which is what really got me started in the SCA. I can crippled by the fact
that I can only read treble clef, and so mostly play alto recorder along
with tenor and occasionally soprano recorder. I can also plink notes out on
a piano one at a time but I don't count that. :)  I love to sing in groups,
and am an alto.

Years of band in school and singing at church have taught me fairly good
sight-reading skills. Groups are good. Solos are bad!

-Emma